Sunday, January 10, 2010

Regarding Comments Moderation

I'm trying something new to see if this helps improves the discussion.

I found that I can "whitelist" users even while I leave the moderation on.

lastchancetosee has a good record of following the moderation rules, so I will "whitelist" him, and all his comments should automatically appear.

If you sign up for an intensedebate.com account, you may also be able to benefit from whitelisting, if you have a good track record of not insulting other posters and following the other rules.

If you start attacking posters, I will remove you from the whitelist and your comments go back in the moderation queue.

By "good track record" I mean that you haven't attacked anyone in recent memory and that don't have a record of doing it several times.

If you think you might like this, sign up for an account.