Friday, August 29, 2008

John McCain chooses Sarah Palin as his running mate

"Sarah Palin is the whole package," says Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List. "There couldn't be a better vice presidential pick."

(...)

Palin proved her pro-life credentials in a powerful way earlier this year year when she gave birth to her fifth child, born with Down Syndrome, despite receiving pressure from doctors to abort. At a time when a vast majority of Down Syndrome children are aborted, Palin vociferously defended her choice to bring her daughter Trig to term.



source

If I were American, I would enthusiastically vote for this ticket. Mind you, the Vice-President doesn't do a whole lot, but it gives me an indication of the direction John McCain wants to take.

I wonder if the feminists will be happy with this woman on the ballot. Somehow I think not.



For more social conservative news check out BigBlueWave.ca