Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Canadian Cynic tells soldier's mother to f*ck off




Usually, I ignore Canadian Cynic's adolescent rantings.

But this time he's a little over the top. Recently Wanda Watkins, a mother of a soldier who died in Afghanistan, pleaded for the Canadian public to support the mission. In response, CC writes:

With all due respect, Wanda, fuck you and your grief. It's not the job of the rest of Canada to continue to let its soldiers die just so you can sleep better at night. At this point, I don't give a rat's ass about making you feel better for your loss now that I know that the price is other peoples' lives. Fuck you and the politically-motivated, neo-con propaganda train you rode in on.


After causing a flurry of indignation, he writes this sarcastic fauxpology:

It was, I admit, beyond the bounds of decorum to have told grieving mother and convenient neo-con propaganda mouthpiece Wanda Watkins to fuck right off. Instead, I should have suggested that she was merely enjoying the death of her son immensely, since that would have been the right wing thing to do.



I wish I could write something really clever and apropos. But the words speak for themselves.

I think it's about time the blogosphere tells him where he gets off. What a p'tit baveux. I can't think of the English equivalent.


_________________________
Visit Opinions Canada
a political blogs aggregator
_________________________