Sunday, November 26, 2006

Update from Bill Whatcott

God Bless Bill Whatcott. I feel ambivalent about his methods, but I have to love his zeal and devotion. He sent his contacts an email update. I thought I'd post it here-- minus the graphic picture.




Dear Friends:

My trial and Social Reformation activism in Prince Albert got off to a rather bad start on Wednesday but in the end God certainly had His way. Unfortunately my FD guerrillas evaporated [note from Ed-- FD=Free Dominion.] One got robbed and e-mailed me shortly before our departure date to let me know he had to stay and work to replace his items lost due to theft. My other FD guerrilla fighter told me the night before departure he was still committed but then he apparently got raptured (haven't heard from him since)....

To make matters worse my Edmonton non-FD guerrillas had issues come up and they had to move at the end of the month so they cancelled too. Then my lawyer called to inform me (after I took the time off work and packed my bags) my trial in Prince Albert was postponed. At the very last minute the lawyer for the Prince Albert police raised a procedural issue and now I might have to wait up to six months for a new trial date. Tom Schuck my lawyer thinks we have a strong lawsuit and the lawyer for the Prince Albert Police seems determined to make it as costly and difficult as possible for us to sue them. One of the Police officers I'm suing (Darryl Hickey) is actually currently running for the Saskatchewan Party....

Apart from arresting me and stealing my abortion signs I'm sure Darryl is a good guy.......

At any rate with no guerrillas in my car I did find a half frozen farmer named Dave hitchhiking just outside of Edmonton. Unfortunately when I picked him up I couldn't offer him much warmth. Without my helper's pick up truck I had to put all my abortion signs in the back of my hatchback and the temperature outside of Edmonton on Wednesday evening was around minus 20 Celsuis. So with the back of my hatchback open and the abortion signs hanging out Dave the farmer and I had to make due with below zero temperatures in my car (my side windows frosted inside and out) but my heater kept the front windshield sufficiently defrosted I was able to drive).

On the way to Sakatchewan I preached to my new companion on abortion, sodomites, and the necissity to commit one's life to Jesus Christ. I shared my own testimony with Dave how I was a sexually immoral drug addict before finding Christ and how the Lord reached me when I was down and out sniffing glue in a grave yard...

After awhile my companion shared his story how he wound up hitchiking on the highway, no car, no money and only a little bit of hope. It turned out Dave was a rather well to do farmer in Saskatchewan in the 1980s but then he married a lady, had 4 children with her and then she cleaned out his bank accounts, left him and sued him for his properties and child support. As it is with no money he could ill afford his lawyer and could not pay his taxes so the Sask government took much of his land and the courts awarded some of his land to his ex and then he fell into arrears on child support and everything else was taken from him too.

At any rate to medicate his loneliness he turned to pot smoking and illicit sex. At first he felt guilty (he professed to believe in God and the Bible) but with sin it becomes easier to repeat and he went through a number of adulterous relationships. He eventually found his way to Edmonton and found a lady to move in with. Now he is trying with little success to make a living selling various hand made artifacts at flea markets and he told me he has been monogamous with his current common law partner of 10 years.

He told me he wants to marry his girlfriend but he is still legally married to the lady who cleaned out his bank accounts and destroyed his farm. According to Dave he is now terrified of the family courts and is afraid to initiate a legal divorce for fear of his estranged wife using the courts to ruin him some more. Apparently his common law girlfriend is threatening to leave him if he does not get serious about marrying her and he claims he loves her.

I hate to see adultury and broken marriages. I had to let Dave know I was no better than him on either issue and a few years back I was in similar straights. Yet God is able to fogive sin and put together the broken peices when we cry out to Him.

I didn't want to see Dave remain in his state of sin and I could'nt see any hope of reconciliation with his ex, so I told him he had to be a man, overcome his fear and get his legal divorce so he could marry his girlfriend. Dave was clearly open and listening to my advice. It was the best I could do for him and when I let him off in Lloydminister I prayed for him and his obviously difficult situation. To my surprise when I finished he prayed God would help me as I showed the abortion signs and witnessed for the little ones. I thanked him for the prayer, gave him my home phone number and we parted ways. Dave told me he would call me when he gets back to Edmonton, so I would appreciate prayers for him.

I headed on to Prince Albert. Even though my court case was canceled I had 2500 flyers for the city and needed to minister to the evil human rights judge living there. To see the flyer click here: http://takebackcanada.com/pandila.doc . I also had out of town help travelling to PA to help with displaying the graphic signs.

Thursday and Friday were both brutally cold and windy in Prince Albert. The wind was NW and averaged 20 K an hour. The wind chill kept the temperature between minus 28 and minus 32 celsius. Amazingly with much prayer and activity I was able to stay out both days and deliver over 1,000 flyers with only very minor frost bite to my cheeks. A local PA guerrilla showed up on Friday and he took a few hundred flyers to deliver around Prince Albert this week. The remaining few hundred I will use in the spring.

A local friend asked me to help deliver her business flyer while I was delivering my "Open Letter to Anil Pandilla, Chair of the Saskatchewan Human Rights Tribunal: Repent of your Homosexual Activism." I was happy to oblidge but I guess she did not understand how controversial my flyer was. She quickly got a call from a rather irate Anil Pandilla. He called my most honest flyer which contained Biblical Truth, honest discussion of human rights homo fascism, exposure of homo insanity, along with sincere concern for the well being of his eternal soul, "highly offensive." I guess Anil started getting lots of calls when my guerrilla and I started placing the flyer depicting a photo of Anil's face next to the buttocks of an out and proud sodomite into the mailboxes of 1500 or so citizens who live in his local community.

At five in the afternoon I hooked up with two pro-lifers from Nipawin. We dispayed our signs in downtown Prince Albert. The one young Nipawin Pro-lifer had no tuke and thin wooley gloves. She packed it in right away. The other lady was better dressed to withstand the minus 32 temperature and biting wind. We displayed our signs contrasting life and death to Prince Albert's rush hour traffic.

Our new born baby sign depicted a baby similar to this new born:

[BABY PICTURE OMITTED]

Our graphic abortion sign depicted a baby similar in gestational age and size to this victim of legalized murder:

[ABORTED BABY PICTURE OMITTED]

The police came by and looked at our signs but made no attempt to shut down our protest. Some local young people walked up to our signs, stared at them and asked us some questions. Cars honked and to my surprise were mostly supportive of us. Our plan was to stay for 1 1/2 hours out there witnessing for the unborn but after 40 minutes the minus 32 temp along with the wind did us in.

All in all this weekend was a productive and God pleasing weekend. May our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ receive the praise for any lives saved or homosexuals put back in the closet this weekend. For those who believe and have a burden for lost souls please pray for Dave the farmer and Anil the homofascist. I hope and pray I gave Dave the right advice....

Sincerely
Bill Whatcott, Executive Director of the Social Reformation

To view discussion and vote on wether or not Bill Whatcott gave the right advice to Dave the farmer go here:

http://www.freedominion.ca/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=850778