Saturday, July 08, 2006

Psycho Lefty threatens Conservative Blogger's Toddler

I'm passing this on. It's quite sick. I didn't get to read the original exchange because apparently there's some kind of Denial of Service going on.

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2006/07/a_new_low.html

A psychology Prof by the name of Deborah Frisch is harrassing Jeff Goldstein, a blogger who produces Protein Wisdom. Here are some highlights of her comments:


Give your pathetic progeny (I sure hope that mofo got good genes from his mama!)
a big fat tongue-filled kiss from me! LOTS AND LOTS OF SALIVA from Auntie
MOONBAT, if you don’t mind!
Somehow, Jeffy boy, I think you get off on the
possibility of Frenching your pathetic progeny, even if it is a boy. You seem
like a VERY, VERY sick mofo to me, bro.

....



I reiterate: If some nutcase kidnapped your child tomorrow and did to her what was done to your fellow Coloradan, Jon-Benet Ramsey, I wouldn’t give a damn.


....

I am SHAKING, I tell you, SHAKING!!! in my boots at the prosect at an FBI and/or state police trooper tromping down my driveway to see if I was a threat to the progeny of the pissant name of Jeff “pissant” Goldstein of the pathetic, neutered, sissified, state of Colorado. I don’t give a rat’s ass whether the pissant’s progeny live or die, but I have no intention of snuffing the mofo’s chillen myself.


...






Check out the Big Blue Wave Message Board