Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Planned Parenthood volunteers to infiltrate Canadian March for Life


Received via email....

>>Hi everyone,
>>
>>Next Thursday, May 11th is the annual \"March for Life\" on
>>Parliament Hill. This march isn\'t to be confused with the Walk for
>>Life for HIV/AIDS; this march is for people who identify as
>>\"pro-life\" and who would like to see abortion be made illegal.
>>Thousands of people are expected to attend, many of whom are youth.
>>
>>Something we have done as a protest in the past has been to
>>infiltrate the rally wearing pro-choice buttons/T-shirts. I plan to
>>do this again this year, and I would like to invite you all along!
>>
>>The rally begins at noon, Thursday the 11th, on Parliament Hill. I
>>will probably be leaving PPO at around 11:45, so if any of you
>>would like to come you can meet me at the office for then.
>>
>>If you don\'t have a pro-choice button, I have a couple of extras.
>>You could alternately wear one promoting GLBTTQ awareness or
>>contraception, because LifeSite, the organization/website that is
>>promoting this anti-choice event, is vocally anti-gay and
>>pro-abstinence.
>>
>>I have a link to the event\'s website, so if you would like to learn
>>more about it let me know and I will send it to you. I didn\'t want
>>to include it in the e-mail because it contains anti-choice
>>propaganda which might be offensive to some of you.
>>
>>Take care, and maybe I\'ll see you on Thursday!
>>
>>Sarah
>>
>>Sarah McGirr
>>Volunteer & Information Coordinator/Coordonnatrice des bénévoles et
>>de l\'information
>>Planned Parenthood Ottawa/Planning des naissances d\'Ottawa
>>volunteer@ppottawa.ca
>>Tel.: 226-3234 Fax: 226-8955
>>www.ppottawa.ca
>>
>>We have moved! Our new address is 201-251 Bank Street. We are
>>looking forward to seeing you!




Come on down! I welcome witness to those against fetal rights. I'm bringing my camera.